ABC News affiliate in Augusta, Georgia sat down with Columbia County, GA team to learn more about the "Citizen Reporter" app. WJBF News Channel 6's Archith Seshadri reports. This video shows the app in action.
- Citizens create service requests at the click of a button. <Tweet This>
- Take a picture and report the issue. <Tweet This>
- Integrated directly with 311 Call Center Dispatchers. <Tweet This>
- 2-way communication ensures residents get real-time updates on service requests. <Tweet This>
- Code Enforcement tracking, including GPS location, timestamp, and photos. <Tweet This>
- Gather direct resident feedback and input. <Tweet This>