COVID-19 and Beyond: Creating Meaningful Citizen Interactions
The COVID-19 pandemic made it abundantly clear the way cities engage and communicate with their residents is crucial. Is your city using the latest technology and best practices to create meaningful citizen interactions during the pandemic and beyond?
Watch this on-demand webinar to see how cities use Rock Solid's OneView civic engagement messaging center to manage outbound communication, inbound service requests, and internal routing.
Your Citizens Need You: Learn How to Engage Effectively
Local governments need to communicate efficiently and bidirectionally with residents as situations evolve, cities reopen, and beyond. Rock Solid’s suite of tech tools can help you drive meaningful citizen engagement in any situation.
Watch the recorded seminar to learn how to:
- Centralize messaging and reporting to manage COVID-19 response
- Enable targeted citizen self-service in the time of mobility
- Create GIS-driven information pages
- Track and categorize Coronavirus-related reports
- Communicate with citizens effectively and efficiently with mobile